In the areas of corporate law and international transactions, Sigong Law provides following legal services to domestic and foreign companies:
- Assistance with establishment of domestic subsidiaries, branches or representative offices;
- Assistance with respect to shareholders meeting and board of directors meeting;
- Advice on foreign exchange controls;
- Advice on competition law issues;
- Assistance in workouts, bankruptcy and corporate restructuring;
- Advice on information technology and telecommunications; and
- Advice on energy and environment.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in providing legal assistance with respect to corporate matters for over 200 Korean and foreign companies including, among others, POSCO, Daewoo, AB SKF, AIG Life Insurance, Black & Decker, Milacron, Dell Computer, Fuchs, Suez Energy (formerly, Tractebel), Hubbell, J.D. Edwards, Lockheed Martin, Morgan Stanley, Oerlikon (formerly, Unaxis), Sara Lee, Southco, Towers Perrin, UL, and Visa International. Our lawyers also have experience in providing, in conjunction with reputable foreign law firms, assistance to Korean enterprises doing business abroad or Korean operations of foreign enterprises.